The Fuel Conservation for State Vehicles, Section 414.400-414.417 RSMo, and the Energy Policy Act establishes opportunities for Missouri state agencies to better manage transportation fuel consumption, reduce waste and promote the use of cleaner, domestic alternative fuels.
All state agencies are obligated to report their progress annually to the Missouri Department of Economic Developments' Division of Energy or submit fleet information to the Office of Administration for the development of an annual report.
- Missouri State Fleet Efficiency and Alternative Fuels Program, FY2016 Annual Report (05/2017)
- State Agency Worksheets and Instructions - These worksheets are provide to assist Missouri State Agencies in their reporting fleet efficiency.
- State Fleet Vehicle Contracts
- Search by Keyword: fleet
- CAFE Ratings
- Missouri E85 Fueling Locations
- Missouri Biodiesel Pumps and Suppliers - Missouri Soybean Association
August 1, 2017 Fleet Workshop Presentations
- 2017 State Fleet Managers Workshop
- 2018 Model Year Vehicle Contracts
- Clean Cities - VW Settlement and Procuring AFVs
- Empire District Electric Company - Evolve Launch
- Laclede Gas - Make a Bold Impact on Air Quality Today
The following links provide additional information and legislation concerning alternative fuels and fleet management.
- U.S. DOE Alternative Fuels Data Center
- U.S. DOE Vehicles and Fuels (EPACT)
- U.S. DOE Alternative Fuel Refueling Station Locator