In accordance with Sections 414.400-414.417, RSMo 1994, the Division of Energy provides the following worksheets to state agencies to assist in managing fleet fuel use reduction and alternative fuel vehicles (AFV) acquisitions. Annual reports utilizing these worksheets are due September 1 of each year.
The department has changed all fill-in forms to PDF fill-in. You will be able to save and reuse these PDF forms. However, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or higher to save the PDF fill-in form. Also, at this time the department does not accept digital signatures. If your Acrobat Reader prompts you to use one, we ask that you don't.
- Missouri State Fleet - Acquisitions and Conversions --780-1663
- Missouri State Fleet - Operations--780-1664
- CAFE Ratings - 2010 Model Year Vehicles
- CAFE Ratings - 2011 Model Year Vehicles
- CAFE Ratings - 2012 Model Year Vehicles
- CAFE Ratings - 2014 Model Year Vehicles
- CAFE Ratings - 2015 Model Year Vehicles
- CAFE Ratings - 2016 Model Year Vehicles
- CAFE Ratings - 2017 Model Year Vehicles
If you have additional questions, please contact the Division of Energy.
In addition to state reporting requirements, U.S. DOE requires state fleets and certain fuel providers to report acquisition of Alternative Fuel Vehicles. Additional information can be located at the U.S. DOE Alternative Fuel Vehicles Transportation Program website.